Spray Grip is a general-purpose contact spray adhesive formulated to have excellent spraying and application characteristics on a wide variety of substrates. Spray Grip has high initial bond strength suitable for fast bonding applications and has low odour and low VOC.
• High initial bond strength
• General purpose – bonds many substrates
• Fast Tack
• Flexible bond line
• Low Odour
• Low VOC (80g/L)
• Laminate to metal and timber
• Fibre reinforced laminate to plasterboard
• MDF bonding, including laminating involving MDF
• Bonding fabrics and clothing substrates (EG: synthetic leather)
• Laminating paper and fabric to metal, fibre-reinforced laminate and plasterboard
Contact the WPS Team for MSDS & Data Sheets and ask about Account Holder Discounts.
|Unit Of Measure||Can|
Others Also Bought
More From This Category