Power Bite High Tack/Instant Grab Construction Adhesive 290ml
Priced and sold by the unit.
GSA Power Bite High Tack is a high quality professional adhesive with an extremely
high initial tack based on hybrid technology. It cures under influence of humidity to
form a durable elastic rubber.
- Extremely high initial tack
- No mechanical support required during curing
- High mechanical resistance, end strength and E-modulus
- Free of isocyanates, solvents and silicones
- Permanently elastic
- No shrinkage and bubble free
- Non corrosive towards metals
- Neutral curing, almost odourless
- Resistant to moisture and weather
- Adheres perfectly without primer on most, even damp, surfaces
GSA Power Bite High Tack was specifically developed as a universal adhesive for bonding
many building materials such as: stone, concrete, mirrors, glass, plasterboard, PU,
PVC, hard plastics, enamel, ceramic, copper, lead, zinc, tin, aluminium, metals, alloys,
stainless steel, HPL and cement fibre panels wood and paint systems.
Directions Of Use
Apply adhesive with the provided V-nozzle in a 'ventilating way' in vertical stripes with
10 - 20cm distance between stripes. Bring the materials into position and press firmly so
that the adhesive is a minimum of 2 - 3mm thick between material and surface. Do not
apply the adhesive in dots! Because of the high initial strength, support during curing is
usually not necessary.
- Not suitable for PE, PP, PC, PMMA, PTFE, soft plastics, neoprene and bituminous substrates
- Not suitable for continuous exposure to water
- Not suitable for movement joints
- Not suitable in combination with chlorides (pools)
Contact the WPS Team for MSDS & Data Sheets and ask about Account Holder Discounts.
|Unit Of Measure||Tube|
More From This Category