ThermoshieldTM is a flexible thermal and sound insulation material made of closed-cell cross linked polyethylene foam with factory applied reinforced aluminium foil facing.
Stock Availablity & Freight
Thermoshield is a non stock range which we can normally suppy within 2-3 dats lead time. Additional freight charges may apply for non metro Melbourne supply. Please contact the WPS Team to discuss your requirements.
Minimum Order Details
Sold by the pallet. Can mix grade types to make up a pallet yet mixed pallets can't be purchased via the online store. Please contact the WPS Team to assist you with mixed pallet purchases.
5mmx 1m x 50m, 10mm x 1m x 25m, 15mm x1m x 20m, 20mm x 1m x 10m, 25mmx 1m x 10m
XA Grade:- Foam & Adhesive (No Foil)
FX Grade:- Foam & Foil (No Adhesive)
FA Grade:- Foam, Foil & Adhesive
- Thermal insulation of air conditioning ducts, hot water tanks and vessels, pipes and fittings, raised floors, under slabs.
- Condensation prevention on the walls and ceilings, and acoustic insulation for various applications.
- Lightweight and flexible for ease of application.
- User friendly – does not emit dust or fibre particles, not irritating to the skin & odourless.
- Can be supplied in rolls, sheets and cut strip rolls to required widths.
- Available with and without adhesive.
- Closed cell, does not hold water, and excellent resistance to fungi and bacteria growth.
- Reduces drumming and provides vibration dampening.
- Excellent weatherability and resistant to UV light.
- Excellent fire & smoke behaviour with ‘Class 0’ rating under BS476 (Parts 6&7) and ‘0001’ rating under AS1530 (Part 3)