7403 Nitrile Pipe Insulation
- Nitrile Foam with a pressure sensitive adhesive on one side
- Used to insulate pipes or tubes, on air conditioning units in cars, commercial or residential air conditioning units, as well as on refrigerated & freezer units, and in other similar applications.
- Can also be used for forming gaskets and for other sealing purposes.
- An effective sound dampening material.
- Excellent for protection against corrosion.
- Hot pipe work – Helps prevent heat loss.
- Chilled pipe work – Helps prevent condensation issues.
- Remains flexible and will not shrink or melt within the surface temperature of –10°C to 80°C
- 3mm thick x 50mm wide x 9.14mts long
- 12 rolls/carton
Contact the WPS Team and ask about our Account Holder Discounts.
Others Also Bought
More From This Category