Black Bitumen / Cork Pipe Insulation Tape
- A cork filled, non-curing butyl rubber, self-sealing insulation tape.
- Used to insulate pipes or tubes, on air conditioning units in cars, commercial or residential air conditioning units, as well as on refrigerated & freezer units, and in other similar applications.
- Excellent for protection against corrosion.
- Hot pipe work – Prevents heat loss.
- Chilled pipe work – Prevents condensation problems.
- Remains flexible and will not shrink or melt within the service temperature of –20°C to 90°C.
- 3mm thick x 50mm wide x 7.62mts long
- 10 rolls/carton
Others Also Bought
More From This Category