Sealing – Insulation – Anti Vibration - Protection
Product Construction: -
- Neoprene rubber foam with an acrylic pressure sensitive adhesive on one side.
Product Applications: -
- Closure seals on switchboard cabinets, boat hatch covers, etc.
- Ideal for gasketing, die cutting, sealing, cushioning and shock absorption.
- Good anti-vibration qualities when separating two adjoining substrates.
- High impact properties make it ideal for packaging applications.
- Closed cell foam provides excellent thermal qualities.
Product Features: -
- A thicker closed cell wall combined with a larger cell structure provides greater resilience in closure seal applications than traditional tapes with smaller fine wall cells.
- A long-life acrylic adhesive intended to provide maximum adhesion to most surfaces.
- Excellent resistance to weathering, ageing, UV light, Fungi and many chemicals
Product Dimensions (Width available): -
- 10mm x 3mm x 10 mt (50 rolls/carton)
- 10mm x 4.5mm x 10 mt (48 Rolls/carton)
Please cantact the WPS Team to discuss your requirements.
|Unit Of Measure||Roll|
Others Also Bought
More From This Category